Transition Resources (Planning for Adult Life)
- The 411 on Disability Disclosure
- State of MO Disability Portal
- Benefits & Work Calculator
- Increasing Competitive Integrated Employment
- Partnerships for Employment
- Fostering Self Determination Among Children & Youth with Disabilities - Ideas from Parents for Parents
- Transition Toolkit
- Vocational Rehabilitation
For assistance with: planning for a job after completing school, vocational training, finding a job, assistive technology to help you do your job, and keeping your Social Security benefits when you have a job.
- MO Dept. of Mental Health/Division of Developmental Disabilities/Regional Office
A developmental disability is a disability which is attributable to cognitive impairment, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, head injury, autism, or a learning disability related to a brain dysfunction, or any other mental or physical or mental impairment which occurs before the age 22. It must be determined that this disability is likely to continue indefinitely and that it results in a substantial functional limitation in two or more of the following six areas of major life activities: self care, receptive and expressive language development and use, learning, self-direction, capacity for independent living or economic self sufficiency and mobility.
The Division of DD provides services to persons of any age.
- O*Net OnLine
On-line tool for career exploration and job analysis.
- My Next Move
- How to tell if Someone is Ready for College (... what to do if they aren't)
Delta Center increases Personal Freedom & Independence for persons with disabilities
Delta Center partners with people with disabilities and their communities to remove barriers and promote positive changes leading to greater independence.
We envision a world of acceptance, access, independence and self-determination for all.