All members of the board support our programs and services through committee work and financial support. In addition, at least 51% of our board members are people with disabilities, and serve as role models for consumers.
Austin Bender, President
Chris Howrey, Vice President
David Miles, Secretary
Courtney Labonte, Treasurer
BOARD MEMBERS WANTED!
Your Role as a Board Member will help us…..
- Determine Mission Priorities
- Create Strategic & Operational Planning
- Provide Strong Fiduciary & Financial Management
- Plan Fundraising & Resource Development
- Help Enhance DCIL’s Public Image
What we ask of our board members:
- Attend 6 board meetings per year typically held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 5:30-7:30 PM at Delta Center
- Serve on at least one committee
- Act as an ambassador for Delta Center in your community
- Advocate on behalf of individuals with disabilities
- Share your strategic thinking skills at meetings
- Know Delta Center’s mission, vision, programs, outcomes, policies, finances and needs
- Leverage connections, networks, and resources to further Delta Center’s mission
- Give a meaningful personal financial donation
- Follow Delta Center’s bylaws, policies, and Board resolutions
- Sign a conflict-of-interest disclosure; disclose potential and actual conflicts
- Maintain confidentiality about all internal matters
At least 51% of our Board members and staff must have a disability.
Contact our Executive Director, Jim Ruedin at 636-926-8761, ext 226 or [email protected] for more information.